The final agenda will be published only one week prior to the event date, stay tuned!
Confirmed speakers include:
- Miguel Martin Peralta Regional Sales Executive, Velocity Team APAC Zendesk
- Adriel Tan, Co-founder, Builtable Coworking
- Gregory Kittelson, Chairman and Co-founder, KMC Savills
- Morgan McGilvray, Director of Tenant Representation & Office Agency, Santos Knight Frank
- Rochelle Lantano, Marketing & Business Development Manager,
Soft Landings Business Accelerators, Inc.
- Love Gregorie Perez, Director, co.lab xchange
- Matthew D.M. Morrison, CEO & Founder, ASPACE
- Paula Bernasor, Cebu Lead, ASPACE Philippines
- Elirine Siwa Yaneza, Manager for BD, Property Planning, and Office Leasing, Fort Bonifacio Development Corp. (FBDC)
- Shumate Royo, Co Founder and Managing Director, The Office Project
- Raymond Rufino, Chairman, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Jay Fajardo, Founder, LaunchGarage Innovation Hub
- Mario Berta, MA, CEO & Founder, FlySpaces.com
- Denise De Castro, Principal Architect, DDC Architecture Studio
- Ros Juan, CEO, Commune Café
Some of the topics to be discussed:
- The evolution of coworking in Manila: journey 2011-2016
- The coworking players in Manila - differences & similarities
- How will the boom of co-living brands influence our coworking spaces in the future?
- Who is really setting the benchmark in Manila? Should the current operators be doing more to influence better spaces and community?
- Coworking business performance - metrics & indicators
- Is coworking transforming corporate real estate in Manila?
- Exit strategies for coworking investors and operators in Manila
- What are the expectations of local entrepreneurs and SMEs towards coworking spaces? Do the current players cater well to their current needs?
- How to justify the high price of coworking: value & services
- How to build a long-term "sticky" tenants in coworking spaces
- With more spaces available, how loyal are members/tenants in Manila?
- How to build a real community with camaraderie and business interactions, not just another cookie cutter approach
- How does space design improve productivity and promote social interactions
- Recruiting the perfect coworking team: skills, expertise and knowledge required to run a successful space in Manila
- The new coworking alternatives: P2P home coworking, anticafés, off-peak restaurants, coworkation, virtual nomadism, etc.
- Opportunities and benefits of connecting various spaces in Manila.